Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why Uncle Botak?


This little boy, "baby" is the reason!

He is the little one my mum has been taking care of since he was born about 4 years back.

Up until 6 months ago, I either shaved my head bald or use razor #1 on my head.

Since the time he learned to talk, he has been calling me uncle Botak!

As I don't get to see him often and miss his "cheeckiness", thought I use uncle Botak just so I don't miss him too much!

From clean shaved to cropped, short, long, flowing hair, he saw them all the last 6 months!

But he seemed to have trouble calling me uncle Botak as my hair grew longer.

Just before Chinese New Year last month, I went back to razor #1!

Saw him after I shaved my hair.

First thing he said to me, "Uncle Botak, I like you better with hair!"

Hee hee.

3 comments:

  1. You have hair? I thought you were always bald...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha.
    Yup, got hair for 6 months before botak again!
    You'll see the hair part soon.
    Stay tuned my man.
    Prior to that, i kept my hair for 2 years and experiment with various colours...
    How's life?
    Been ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is good. What you up to these days?

    ReplyDelete