Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Life In Moderations




If what I am feeling is it, I should be able to walk without pain and discomfort soon!

The last months, I have been having moments where I thought I was getting better, except it didn't last.

Hope this time, This Is It!

I will be able to do things I have taken for granted and longing to do the last 6 months.

However, there will be changes:

I will live life in moderations
I will have a more balanced life
I will lead a healthier life
I will spend quality time with family and friends
I will revisit places with fond memories
I will explore new places with family and loved ones

Most important of all, I would love to make positive changes to people's lives in ways and means I am capable of.

I thank God for putting me through this journey of self discovery.

Can't wait for my new journey to start!


I will never be perfect, but I will learn to be better each day.




No comments:

Post a Comment