Saturday, April 17, 2010

Life's Simple Pleasures


Getting a big snuggling hug the very first time
I met my wife's niece, Ashley.



Receiving text messages from my niece Lee Mun
and to see her turning into a responsible young girl.



Hearing "I miss you uncle Botak" from "baby",
the boy my mum is looking after over the phone.



Coming home to my labrador, Muji in Penang



Seeing how excited PuppyGirl, the abused dog my wife and I
adopted, when she saw me stepping out of the taxi



Coming home to Kuala Lumpur to see Girl, who has been with me
through thick and thin the last 13 over years



Sitting in a car I always love but never owned and
the great company I have with JenC, the owner of the car



Knowing I can count on cousin Joo Lee,
to ensure I am well looked after



Spending precious moments with my wife
in between her busy work schedule



Having quality time with my mum,
something I have failed to do for many years




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 3G S

Location:Jalan Oriental 4, Air Itam, Malaysia




3 comments:

  1. :) mine is waking up in the middle of the night and snuggling up to you. Only to be awaken shortly by a promise of sunset... that ended up being the road lamp
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to get some sleep!
    It's sunrise, not sunset ;)
    Good night.
    Have a safe trip tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little boy sure got the look! He will be handsome when he grows up. Nice post! Keep them coming....

    ReplyDelete