Monday, June 14, 2010

Health

Just finished movie not too long ago.

2 things I noticed:

1. I could get up from the seat with minimal discomfort from my knees, no stiffness on my lower legs and without pain at the bottom of my feet.

2. I could walk down the stairs with no pain on my ankles and bottom of feet, despite some stiffness on my knees.

It's an amazing feeling!

I have been in constant discomfort, stiffness and pain for months. This came as a pleasant surprise.

It's a relief!

It's a great feeling to know that my health is improving even though it's not as swift and direct as I have originally anticipated.

Having a pain-free life is part of leading a wealthy life.

Never once could I imagine my health would deteriorate to this extend.

Don't ever take health for granted, appreciate every little movement we are capable of making.




Painless life. Dignified life.


- Posted using BlogPress via my iPhone 3G S

1 comment:

  1. WWoohhoo..... Happy to hear that!
    More discomfort going away... more comfort is here to stay!

    ReplyDelete