Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011: It's been an awesome year!

I don't need to wait til X'mas and New Year to know that it's been an awesome year for me!

I reconnected with childhood friends that I have lost touch for more than 20 years!

I played a small part in getting friends to contribute to those effected by tsunami in Japan.

I am more aware that everything happens for a reason and it's not about me. It's about how I can make a different in this world. Big or small.

I played a part in creating a functional beverage that will help improving people's health.

I gave up buying myself X'mas presents and gave the money to children's homes instead.

I played a small part in contributing to presents for less privileged children.

I got involved in creating a new retail concept to a brand I like.

I helped to connect and put people together just because I know they can help each other.

This sense of achievements and being at ease with myself, no one can take that away from me!

I love being able to do this and I am hoping that I can continue to do it year after year, bigger and better every year.

Here's looking forward to a better health so I can start travel to see and experience the world again.

To reconnect with old friends and make new friends all over the world!

Thank you Heavenly Father for this new found insight!

I want to relive this life of mine differently this time!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment