Monday, December 12, 2011

Is Money Everything?

Oh yeah!

That's my answer if you were to ask me this up til about 2 years ago!

Last year, I went through a mindset change.

This year, I will look into your eyes and tell you this:

1. Money isn't everything.
2. Health is everything. Not only to you. But more so to the ones you love!
3. Accept this fact and you will see a positive change in your life!

Not easy reaching that stage.

Along the way, I was constantly bombarded by opportunities, items, scenarios to put my believe to test.

Took me a year to finally embrace my new philosophy. At times, I still been challenged by circumstances.

But hey, it's only when you made up your mind things started to get tough. You can excel and be a better person or you can go back to the old ways.

Why not? Before that, your life appear to be smooth and easy. Right?

NOT!

It's only when you treat money right that the money grows for you. Otherwise, you are slave to it and it will be a constant struggle to keep it!

Been there. Done that.

What I have learnt over the years are:

1. Treat people with dignity.
2. It's better to keep to your values than trade them for monetary rewards.
3. Be true to yourself, find your passion and stay with it.

Also:

1. Believe that if you are doing things with your heart, success will follow.
2. Success is more than monetary rewards.
3. If you believed what you do can make positive change to people's life instead of just yours, you are well on the way to achieve true Health, Wealth, Peace and Happiness.

Never lose track!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Yo botak, you know what...money for me is everything. At the 3rd place in my heart.
    First-Family.
    Second-Health.

    Even there's a high-risk shit im still doin the same thang...na mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude,
    You just said family and health are the 2 priorities before money!
    Meaning you probably won't do things for money if it may jeopardise your family and health!
    That's a good start!
    Keep it up dude!

    ReplyDelete